06 August 2008

Someone Stole My Wii Controler


It looks as if ASUS has gotten official with their Eee stick, which has a design somewhat similar to Nintendo's Popular Wii controller. The controller will shipped with and will be released for use with certain ASUS Eee PC models and will include games specifically designed for the controller and its features.

While I think that it is great that they are bringing this type of gaming to computers and to Linux, no less, I can see Nintendo drawing up the papers to sue them already.
I would also have to think that the games developed for the Eee would have to be lower-end in graphics and not all too impressive. I am a full supporter of the Eee PC, but I think they might have to boost the specs on it to get gaming to where it should be on their platform.

Full story
here.

No comments: